Canon G12 10MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom

I am a 35mm film person, I even have continuously disliked the design of digital photos therefore shopping for a digital camera was an enormous call. i used to be longing for one thing that had full manual management, an honest zoom and a fast shutter while not lag time between photos. however I had set I didn't need to induce a DSLR as this camera was aiming to be a lot of of my everyday camera; did not need to hold around lots of kit.
This camera and a Nikon were each suggested as an honest "cross over" camera. It appears to own lots of a similar qualities as a DSLR however with a set lens. I selected the Canon as a result of the reviews I scan comparing the Canon to the Nikon favored the Canon for the short shutter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cheap Best 35mm SLR Digital Camera Store